- Complete the TAMS Enrollment Form
- Return completed form to TASD District Office
- If you do not live in the TASD, apply for Open Enrollment (insert hyperlink for DPI)
- All APPROVED TAMS applicants must be enrolled in the Tomah Area School District
- For more information on enrolling in the TASD, visit the TASD Enrollment Page
- If there are more applicants than vacancies, an Admissions Lottery will be held after the open enrollment deadline.
- Students who do not live in the TASD need to follow DPI Open Enrollment Application procedures.
- Visit the TASD Enrollment page for more information
- TAMS is a free, public school. All student 4K-6th grade may enroll.
- TAMS does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or political belief. Each application for admission is assessed individually, pursuant to the enrollment criteria for the programs and curriculum of TAMS.
- The environment can adapt to students of varying academic abilities and diverse learning styles. Children with exceptional needs (behavioral/emotional, developmental, learning differences) are accepted at TAMS if the school administration, classroom teachers, and the parents feel the child’s needs can be met within the TAMS setting. The school makes every reasonable attempt to guide children to success in the program.