Tomah Area School District Office
129 W. Clifton St.
Tomah, WI 54660
Regular Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- If enrolling your child to TASD for the first time, please bring your child’s birth certificate and immunization record with you when enrolling.
- Please drop off paperwork at the District Office or email to District Registrar once complete.
- Placement and Transportation Guidelines and Locations Guide
- **All Enrollment Paperwork Must Be Filled Out Entirely
Need Transportation Services?
- Once you have submitted your enrollment packet, you can enroll in transportation services here.
TASD is going to offer online enrollmen soon! In the meantime, please see other enrollment options.
SCHOOL OF CHOICE
TASD resident parents have the opportunity to voluntarily enroll their child at a school within our district that they would not be assigned to by their geographical location. Generally, students are assigned to a school by the location of their family residence; by requesting "School Choice", parents may select another TASD school option. This is an opportunity for TASD residents enrolling within the TASD. School of Choice applications are reviewed by administration and may be approved or denied.
Parents and guardians have the choice to send their children to any public school in Wisconsin through the Open Enrollment program.
- The online open enrollment application period for the 2021-2022 school year will be open until 4:00pm on April 30, 2021.
- It is recommended that you apply as early as possible; late applications will not be accepted for any reason.
- Contact Sheila Butzler at SheilaButzler@tomah.education if you have any questions.
- NOTE: If your child is currently enrolled to TASD, your child may continue to attend school without reapplication.
What is Open Enrollment?
- The inter-district public school open enrollment program allows parents to apply for their children to attend public school in a school district other than the one in which they reside.
- Who can apply?
- Any WI resident in five-year-old kindergarten to grade 12 may apply to attend a nonresident school district under the open enrollment program. However, a child may transfer to a nonresident school district for early childhood education or four-year-old kindergarten only if the child’s resident school district offers the same type of program and only if the child is eligible for that program in the resident school district.
For more information and to Apply for Open Enrollment, Visit the Department of Public Instruction website.