Directions on HOW TO register:
- Existing TASD families enrolling a new student through the parent portal click HERE
- New families enrolling a new student click HERE
- Please submit the following records to the District Registrar in person, by postal mail, or email (email@example.com)
- Children's birth certificates and immunization records
- If applicable, a copy of court paperwork outlining placement and custody.
Need Transportation Services?
- Once you have submitted your enrollment packet, you can enroll in transportation services here.
SCHOOL OF CHOICE
TASD resident parents have the opportunity to voluntarily enroll their child at a school within our district that they would not be assigned to by their geographical location. Generally, students are assigned to a school by the location of their family residence; by requesting "School Choice", parents may select another TASD school option. This is an opportunity for TASD residents enrolling within the TASD. School of Choice applications are reviewed by administration and may be approved or denied.
Parents and guardians have the choice to send their children to any public school in Wisconsin through the Open Enrollment program.
- The online open enrollment application period for the 2024-2025 school year will be open from February 5, 2024 until 4:00 p.m. on April 30, 2024.
- The best way to apply is online at the link below.
- It is recommended that you apply as early as possible; late applications will not be accepted for any reason.
- Contact Sheila Butzler at SheilaButzler@tomah.education if you have any questions.
- NOTE: If your child is currently open enrolled to TASD, your child may continue to attend school without reapplication.
What is Open Enrollment?
- The inter-district public school open enrollment program allows parents to apply for their children to attend public school in a school district other than the one in which they reside.
- Who can apply?
- Any WI resident in five-year-old kindergarten to grade 12 may apply to attend a nonresident school district under the open enrollment program. However, a child may transfer to a nonresident school district for early childhood education or four-year-old kindergarten only if the child’s resident school district offers the same type of program and only if the child is eligible for that program in the resident school district.
For more information and to Apply for Open Enrollment, Visit the Department of Public Instruction website.
Tomah Area School District Office
129 W. Clifton St.
Tomah, WI 54660
Regular Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm