Adoption of Academic Standards for the 2018-19 School Year
The Tomah Area School District has adopted the Common Core State Standards for English/language arts (ELA) () and math. () In the area of science, the Next Generation Science Standards () have been adopted and for all other content areas, the Wisconsin Model Academic Standards () have been adopted as the academic standards.
(These academic standards were adopted by the Board of Education on the 16th of July, 2018 by the Board of Education and can be located in the Board minutes.)
Welcome to the Tomah Middle School Web Page!
While visiting our page, we hope you are able to find all of the information you need. Our school offers many exciting, rigorous, and unique experiences for students in grades 6-8. If you have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you. Choose to make today a great day, "The Timberwolf Way"!
News and Notes
If a student is absent please contact Sara Breitsprecher at 608-374-7881.
- Daily Announcements
- Follett Shelf - EBooks
- Monthly Character Themes
- Monthly Newsletters
- Student Newspapers
- Student Handbook 2018-2019- available soon!
- Student Technology Use Handbook
- 6th Grade Course Registration Book 2018-2019
- 7th Grade Course Registration Book 2018-2019
- 8th Grade Course Registration Book 2018-2019
- MS ESS Make Up Form
- Student Activities Book 2017-18
- Bus Lineup
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Revised Bus Discipline Procedures
- 2018-2019 TMS School Supply List