The Tomah Athletic Hall of Fame program was established to recognize and celebrate the substantial and exceptional contributions made by student athletes, coaches, and other chosen individuals to sports and our Tomah athletics. The program is structured on the nomination, selection, and induction of elite individuals.
NOMINEES MUST BE:
- out of high school for at least five years and a graduate of Tomah High School
- or, a Coach or individual many be nominated for accomplishments within their sport, or contributions made in support of Tomah Athletics
IDEAL NOMINEES MAY:
- have achieved an individual state champion or be a place holder in an individual sport
- have received recognition as all-state, or all-state honorable mention in his or her sport
- have been a mulitple sport all-conference selection
- have been a multiple letter recipient
- have gone on to succeed in athletics in some capacity following high school
PARAMETERS OF THE PROGRAM:
- There will be a maximum of four inductees per year. This includes athletes, coaches, and other individuals.
- There is a limit of three athlete inductees each year.
- Nominations will be reviewed by the Athletic Hall of Fame committee and voted on.
- A two-thirds vote is required to be selected as an inductee for the Hall of Fame program.
- To be considered for the current year, nominations are due by July 1st.
- Non-select nominations will be held and considered for 5 years. However, for non-select nominations, supplemental information is welcome as information on some athletes is scarce.
Your nomination is essential for the program.
We welcome you to complete the nomination form below.
Please attach any supporting documentation or awards to your application.
Submit your completed nomination form and supporting documentation to:
Tomah High School
Attn: Activites & Athletics Department
901 Lincoln Avenue
Tomah, WI 54660
or by email to: BradPlueger@tomah.education