Both sessions (Elementary and Middle School) will be staffed by our teachers in addition to IMPACT teachers (Integrating Music, Physical activity, Art, Creative building, and Technology). Summer school students will be taught one IMPACT class each day from the mentioned studies.
TASD is happy to offer transportation to our Summer School students for the 2021 summer sessions for both the elementary and middle school programs.
ALREADY ENROLLED AND NEED TO SIGN UP FOR TRANSPORTATION?
If you have already enrolled in summer school (both elementary & middle school) and need to sign up for transportation, please fill out this short form.
NEED TO ENROLL IN SUMMER SCHOOL?
If you have not enrolled in summer school and would like to do so, you may sign up for transportation at the time of enrollment! Late enrollments are gladly accepted!
- For Elementary Summer School:
Please contact Ms. Linda Barta at 608-374-7057 to enroll!
- For Middle School Summer School:
Please contact Mrs. Amy Langner at 608-374-7884 to enroll!
Transportation Schedules & Bus Routes/Stops
1. All students are to be at their stops on time and ready to board.
2. Students are to follow all bus rules in accordance with school board policies.
3. Violation of the rules will result in the suspension of your student from the bus for the remainder of the summer school session.
If you have any questions about transportation, please call the Transportation Office at 608-374-7377