Parent Permission and Authorization Forms

The below forms are required at the start of each school year. Please fill out the forms, then send back to the school one of the following ways:

1. Bring with you to your child's open house event
2. Send with your child on the first day of school
3. Mail directly to your child's school


Applicable Annual Forms

These forms may or may not apply to your family. Please fill out those that apply.

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.